Ministries that St. Paul's is currently supporting:
- Church in formation, rehab center, housing and feeding refugees, delivering medicine to conflict areas. Relief and evangelism.
Freedom Scholarship Fund
- Funding university-level education for students in India, the Philippines, Cambodia, Haiti, and Bulgaria who are seeking degrees in a justice-oriented field. Education.
Hope Africa University
- HAU strategy: Offering a multicultural and friendly environment in which students can successfully learn basic skills and core academic content, develop their special talents and social competencies.
Impact Middle East
- The primary strategy for impacting the Middle East is the multiplication of house churches among the underserved peoples throughout the region and among the diaspora. House churches reflect the New Testament model, avoid the need for costly buildings, allow for rapid expansion, and draw less attention than large, public meetings.
The Clemente Family
- U.S.-based missionaries serving Asia.
- A youth development center serving students from Kindergarten to 12th grade.
- Eden's Glory is a home fortifying survivors, educating communities, and working to end human trafficking all for the glory of God. Relief, education, evangelism.
- Environmental justice centered in 15 locations. Ranges from clean energy to restoration projects to waterway protection and much more.